20 Eylül 2012 Perşembe

Lawrence O'Donnell: Those Scriptures are "an insane document produced by a madman who was a criminal and a rapist"


Hugh Hewitt interviewed MSNBC Host, Lawrence O'Donnell, on his radio show the other day. Here is a revealing segment of their exchange.
LAWRENCE O’DONNELL: I don’t think he [Mitt Romney] believes everything in the Book of Mormon. I think he’s lying about that. It’s an insane document produced by a madman who was a criminal and a rapist. [...] 
HUGH HEWITT: Would you say the same things about Mohammed as you just said about Joseph Smith? 
O’DONNELL: Oh, well, I’m afraid of what the…that’s where I’m really afraid. I would like to criticize Islam much more than I do publicly, but I’m afraid for my life if I do. 
HEWITT: Well, that’s candid.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder